DWCFilter - PowerBuilder component
DWCFilter is a filter component (visual-object) for PowerBuilder that allows end users to specify filter criteria for DataWindow data.
It is created with the purpose to relieve a developer from routine work on creations of a users filters.
You should not create windows of filters more.
DWCFilter itself will define all requisites, properties and the data set of your DataWindow and will construct corresponding them a window for a filtration of data.
- Support of Grid, Freeform and Tabular DataWindow styles
- Support of Column and Expression types of DataWindow objects
- Support of Edit, CheckBox, DropDownDW and DropDownListBox edit styles of fields
- Support of string, number, decimal, date, datetime, long and ulong data types
- Expressions for numerical data types(for example >5, <20, 50-90)
- DropDownDW with unique values for string data type
- Calendar for fields with date type
- Storing of the current filter
- Illumination of data in a window of the filter
- Period for date and datetime data types
Hint: click on the picture to zoom it